Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My Dog and Free Movie Tuesday at Dundas Square

We went to Dundas Square last night to watch Blade Runner. It was playing free outside. While I did see some running, I did not see any knives. I think they could have come up with a more suitable name, really. Like Replicant Chaser or Shitty Movie.

I give the film a hard time, really but I bet it was great when it first came out in the 80's. (It did come out in the 80's, right).

I brought my Boston terrier, Stella, of course and she was trying to be all independent and cool, like she did not need to be on my lap, she was her own dog, but half way through the movie, she saw another dog on her owner's lap and Stella just had to sit on me for the rest of the night. Every once in a while she would look over at the other dog to see if it noticed that she too was privileged enough to not have to sit on the ground. Then she would attack my face with slobbery kisses. Yuck! They say dogs are a reflection of their owners so, not surprisingly, my dog is nuts.

Before the movie, they showed another episode of Flash Gordon and then a trailer for the film they are playing next week, Brazil. The trailer looked interesting so I am going to have to take Stella and go see that one.

If you want to see a complete listing of the sci-fi films they are showing every Tuesday at Dundas Square, view a previous entry: A gold mine of events that are dog friendly without being dog focused

No comments: