Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Vacation Can Not Come Fast Enough!

I am SO looking forward to my vacation to Florida in just two weeks. I plan to visit Disney World and Dicovery Cove. I am also looking forward to spending time with Mark's family so I will not be able to do too many tourist activities in Orlando. I have the feeling, though, that I this will not be my last trip to Florida.

Believe it or not, I believe my mother is looking forward to us visiting Mark's parents as much as Mark's parents are. It is because we will be leaving both Stella and Nellie at her house while we are on vacation. Both my brother and mother love Stella and Nellie, and take every opportunity possible to spoil them rotten. We will, of course have to do some extensive re-training with Stella but, whatever. Why worry about that until after vacation. :)

No comments: