Wednesday, March 19, 2008

New Hip Hop Forum

Seeing as how I am a 30 year old white woman who has a growing collection of overpriced clothing for her dog, most people would not expect me to have an affinity for hard core rap music. Here is the thing, though. I seriously do. That is why I jumped at the opportunity to review one of the very few hip hop forums out there. It is brand new.

Immediately upon landing on the site I was impressed. Snoop Dogg, Jay Z, Ice Cube and Eminem jumped out at me, along with a great colour scheme. The forums are actually interesting; a great mix of old school and new. Black Sheep? Are they still around? Holy Sh*#, that's awesome! I LOVED them when was a teenager.

Aside form the Forum, there was also artist listings and news on when new albums are dropping, among other stuff.

Definitely a site worth bookmarking.


No comments: