Monday, March 24, 2008

Toronto Weddings For Everyone!

It seems that this is the summer all of my single friends in Toronto are getting hitched.

I am only exagerating a little when I say that I can call almost any given number stored in my cell phone and and up discussing wedding invititations, wedding dresses, or flowers. I am not complaining, mind you. My plan is to live vicariously through my engaged friends now so, should the time come that I am ready to choose my own wedding invite, wedding dress, and flowers, I will be armed with valuable knowledge and experience. In fact, just this week I learned an interesting new tidbit of wedding ettiquette knowledge; people are sending out pre-invites now?!

When did pre-invites start happening? I just received the prettiest photo card from a girlfriend announcing that she was getting married on July 5th, so I should reserve the date, a formal annuncement would follow. What a great idea, I think. As I said earlier, hers is just one Toronto wedding of many going on this upcoming season and now she has dibbs on July 5th.

Anyway, I am going to sign off now, my coworker has just come back from her wedding and honeymoon in Jamaica, I most go congratulate her!

No comments: