Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Bad Credit Score Help

You do not need to be an economist to see that the US has gotten itself into "quite a bit of a pickle", as my grandmother would say, financially speaking.

The stock market is volotile, the housing market is volotile, and bad credit loans are rising by the day. It is a scary sad and it seems like the more we try to prepare ourselves for what is to come, the deeper we dig. As my boyfriend (who likely would have gotten along quite well with my grandmother) would say "Dig up, Stupid."

The best a lot of people can do right now is to whether the storm. I do not mean to sound like a doomsday-er, I think there is a lot we can all do to prepare ourselves, the sooner the better, and the less effected we will be.

I am not telling anyone what to do but if you feel yourself slipping, maybe there are people out there who can help you repair your credit now before it gets worse.




No comments: