Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Thoughts of Spain Keeping Me Sane

As the weather remains cold and wet, I remain cranky and grumpy. My irritability is at an all time high while both my boyfriendnd and dog enjoy frolicking in the goopy white stuff, him with a snowboard, her with a stick.

It is all I can do not to book a flight ot some exotic, non wet, snow filled environment....like Spain. Ah is has been a life dream to go to Spain and enjoy the food, the culture, the shopping, the food (yes, I know I metioned it twice). Being of a gentle nature, I doubt I would watch the bull fighting but there is so many other attractions in hoteles en espaƱa!

Think of all the attractions I could see if I booked at one of the many hoteles en barcelona! La Sagrada Familia, Gaudi's architecture ,Zoo in Parc Ciutadella. I would also definitely want to see the birthplace of Picasso and Three Kings Parade.

I would also go book at one of the hoteles en madrid , of course, and then once I was done visitnig Spain (Could I ever really be done?) I would catch the train to Paris and book at one of the hoteles en paris ! Oh what I would visit in Paris, the Louvre, Eiffel tower, Notre Dame, just to name a few. I have been to Paris before and it was amazing!

Ugh. I just looked out my window, more snow! Maybe if I start saving now....

No comments: