Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Massage Chairs Save the Day?

Seeing as how I am horribly sick and miserable (if I am exagerating, it is not by much)I do not want a single person to come near me, let alone touch me. I know it sounds like I am being quite considerate but I am not, I simply can't stand human contact if I am not feeling well.

Unfortunately my distaste for people touching me when I have a cold or flu does not help out my achey muscles and joints caused by said cold or flu. I am in dire need of a massage yet just the thought of one makes me go "ewh".

I was on a site today that is selling a product that may appear this achey muscle induced conundrum. The website is called HumanTouch.com and their miracle product is Massage Chairs.


Now all I have to do is figure out how to get one in my condo when I am feeling so yucky!



No comments: