Thursday, September 27, 2007

Pre Class Musings

I am sitting in class waiting for Quark to begin. My assignment that is due today is done so I am feeling good...at least I would be feeling good if I did not just scarf down a toasted veggie sandwich in what is probably a world record fast time...and then followed it up with a giant chocolate macadamia nut cookie...sigh.

Come to think of it, I really have gained a bit (a lot) of weight over this past year. And the holidays are coming. I always gain a few pounds over the holidays and I just don't think I can afford that extra weight gain this year.

So I am going to have to do something about my few extra pounds now. I am going to start researching my options and, if there is any interest, let you all know what diet I have decided to go with.

Oop, class has started.

2 comments:

Johann The Dog said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I know a way for you to stay trim, run me and Gracie in agility! BOL!

Woofs, Johann

Nanette said...

Johann, I have a Boston terrier that is crazy about fetching. And she is crazy fast. I am not sure that Bostons are usually entered in competions but I think she would be a ggod candidate. Her daily walks aren't doing it for me, perhaps I should think of other ways to incorporate her into my weightloss plan. Thanks for the inspiration!