Wednesday, September 5, 2007

And the Christmas planning begins...

Christmas is right around the corner and I am already gearing up for the holiday season. I am working on my game plan and I am fully confident that all strategies and tactical maneuvers will be hashed out by November.

If you haven’t noticed by now, I like to look at shopping as a contact sport. And if my team had a motto, it would likely be “you gotta spend to save”. My boyfriend thinks I am a little nuts but everyone who has a passion for shopping like I do understands my thinking.

While I haven’t worked out all of the details, I do know that couponchief.com is likely going to be a part of my strategy this holiday season. I checked out their site again and I am sure I will be taking advantage of their coupons Only Natural Pet Store coupons for Nappy Nellie (my kitty cat) and Stella Bella (my puppy).

For Mark, and I know I have mentioned this before, my dream gift for him is flat screen television but, seeing as how we have a vacation planned in February, it is much more likely I will be getting him some sort of useful (in his mind anyway) gift, likely from Tool King. He loves tools! We have too many and I am totally being an enabler here but hey, it's Christmas!



No comments: