Friday, September 7, 2007

This Weekend for Me

I know I know, I've been very bad this week! Other than paid posts, and the one about how I discovered Auction Ads, I haven't written very much at all. In my defense I just started a new semester of night classes (three of them). I have had to fit in baking, too. I sold out last week, not that I am complaining. Also, because of the long weekend, I have been playing catchup since Tuesday at my day job.

Anyway, I am really looking forward to the weekend. I have the farmers markets of course, a bbq at a friend's, and I am going to take a boxing lesson this weekend! That is right, my very forst bosing lesson. I hope I don't get beat up! I am so out of shape, I have the feeling I will feel beat up by the end of the session, regardless of whether or not any contact occurs.

No comments: