Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Another Dog Blog. That's Cool.

Surfing the web while at work again, I came across another Dog Blog (sigh, I will have to express originality elsewhere). This blog has been doing an excellent job keeping track of the whole petfood scandal including the latest about the CEO selling off a bunch of shares right before the recall (coincidence, I am sure). Because I run a business selling organic dog treats, I can't publish a whole lot of speculation involving this scandal. In fact, on my company blog, I have been keeping strictly to the recall warnings and developments (okay, maybe a few of my opinions are thrown in here and there) yet Menu Foods has already paid five visits to my company website.
Any way, to read a bunch of articles on the developments of the recall, and to see some adorable photos of Chinese Crested, visit their dog blog: http://our-dogblog.blogspot.com/index.html.

No comments: