Tuesday, April 17, 2007

It's The Little Things That Drive You Insane

I arrive at work incredibly early, usually an hour to an hour and a half early every day. Of course, I leave at 4:30 twice a week for night class and I leave at 5pm on the dot the other three days. Lots of people stay late at work and they get tonnes of credit and nods of approval where as I get looks of disdain and consternation when I leave at 4:30 for a night course that, once completed, is going to save them from outsourcing at least one of our very important tasks at $50-$75 an hour.

They also put a new very strict web blocker in place. I am at work right now and I am really surprised that I got on here because I denied access to all of the work related sites that I tried to access this morning. Oh the irony.

Anyway, I suppose I shouldn't complain...especially because they are most likely reading everything I am writing.

No comments: