Thursday, April 12, 2007

Blogging and Facebook: My New Addictions

In the course of the last week, I have picked up two new addictions. The first is this silly blog. I started it a month ago but, to be honest, I forgot all about it during all the craziness of the aftermove into my new condo. We had so much to get unpacked, get organized, get rid of (630 sq ft is not a lot of space). Things have finally calmed down (with the exception of the not quite paper trained puppy) so I am back at it!

The second addiction I now have is Facebook. Oh my gosh, it is crazy! I signed up last week and I have already been invited to a reunion for my graduating class from grade 8. I have also joined and then left a group called anti-Pom and I have joined a group for Boston Terrier Lovers in Toronto. Although so far they don’t seem to be discussing much other than how one member’s Boston puked in another member’s hair. Anyway, despite some embarrassing elementary school photos that have surfaced, I love facebook! I wonder if they will give me a job after I get fired from work for logging on to it 12 times a day.

No comments: