Friday, April 20, 2007

Puppies and Kids and Alec Baldwin

I am starting to worry that I may not have exactly picked the brightest bulb out of the box when I brought home Stella. Last night she was actually trying to bite the floor. On the bright side, she amused herself for an entire minute and a half. I managed to take several dishes out of the dishwasher and put them away without being interrupted. Then she gave up trying to teach the menacing floor a lesson for some perceived slight and began terrorizing me..I mean playing with me, again. Puppies require a crazy amount of attention. I should not complain, though. I hear that kids are slightly worse...or, y'know, a lot worse if you are Alec Baldwin.

According to Alec Baldwin, kids can be horrible, selfish pigs. I heard his rant on the radio this morning and again on MSN. He was disturbing. My 10 year old brother can be the most annoying kid in the world and I can be one of the most sarcastic but I would never talk to him that way.

Here is the link if you want to hear Alec lose his mind in a message to his 11 year old daughter.

30 Rock is one of my favourite show on the air right now. I wonder if this will effect how I see it next week...assuming Stella lets me watch it!

No comments: