Monday, August 13, 2007

Camping at Sibbald Point

Camping at Sibbald Point was SO much fun this weekend. Stella had a blast. Although she did not seem entirely impressed with the concept of submerging herself in lakewater for the sake of retreiving a measly tennis ball or frisbee, we did make progress in other areas. She no longer includes rocks and ciggarette butts on her list of things to eat! Finally. I guess she tasted a wide enough selection of rocks and butts to conclude that neither are the rare delicacy they appear to be. Unfortunately she still likes to eat sticks, munch grass, and lick dirt. And she is still on the fence about clumps of mud and/or dirt.

We had such a great time, I was designated the camp cook. I am a vegetarian so that meant a tonne of grilled, veggies, fruits, potatoes, etc. Every one seemed happy with my meal selections although my boyfriend did grill up some burgers on Saturday night. Sigh.

No comments: