Thursday, August 23, 2007

Credit Card Talk

Well, it is official. My credit card is maxed out. I just put next semester’s tuition on it and I used it to incorporate my new business....which will one day make billions, I am sure. In the mean time, though, perhaps I should think about getting a back up credit card. I have been sitting on the fence with this issue for a while. Maybe I will stay put while I ponder it another month or two....

To all my UK friends (you know who you are) looking for an awesome credit card deal, (and who isn’t really?) why not apply for a low interest credit card from Mint?

With an especially low rate and a really great introductory offer, not to mention a bunch of other benefits, Mint seems like a great choice when looking for a credit card deal.


No comments: