Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Stupid Girl on Centre Island, Toronto

I had too much to drink this weekend over at Centre Island and fell in Lake Ontario. In my defense I was on a stupid contraption that was supposed to be "untippable" . It was some sort of a bicycle operated pontoon that had a bolt loose. Looking back, it was that lost and a bottle and a half of wine that eventually led to my downfall. I may or may not upload pics later, I haven't decided.

Centre Island is so much fun. Mark, Stella and I go over all the time and I am sure we will eventually have a boat over there. We have a couple of friends who have boats over there now and we love visiting them for barbeques. The view of Toronto at night from Centre Island is amazing and I will definitely upload photos of that later.

No comments: