Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Flexible Drivers Ed Program

If you happen to live in the Massachusetts or Rhode Island area, there is an award winning drivers ed program being offered by Labonte’s Auto School. Labonte’s has a bunch of different locations to ensure they are convenient to everyone in Massachusetts and Rhode Island, and they offer flexible course schedules, including days, evenings, weekends, holidays, etc.

I got my driver’s license in the States but, while I have been to both Rhode Island and Massachusetts, I did not get my license in either of those places. I obtained my driver’s license in Washington State while I was in college. I was not keen on getting my license and had put it off the whole time I lived in Toronto but alas, the huge distances between everything in America (namely my home and my school) made obtaining a license a necessity. Perhaps I would have enjoyed the experience a whole lot more had I signed up for some drivers ed lessons at Labonte’s Auto School?


No comments: