Friday, November 9, 2007

All I want for Christmas is....

Okay, so I know what website I am going to be sending people to when they ask what I want for Christmas. I can tell them that I am not picky, any old thing from JR Dunn Jewellers will do nicely! I can picture it now....

Them: "What do you want for Christmas"

Me: "Oh don't trouble yourself, I don't need anything"

Them: But you are such an awesome person whom I love very much even though I only see you in the gym on Sundays (or walk dog/work in the same building/have been friends with you for two and a half weeks/etc.). I have to get you something"

Me: "Okay, well if you insist, I guess any old thing from JR Dunn would do. You know, one or two corum watches, maybe a solitaire diamond necklace, even a gift certificate would be fine with me."

Them: "Thanks for the tip, amazing lady, I will spend a lot of effort picking out something perfect for you. If I can't decide, I will buy both!"


Yes, that is how it will go. I have played this scenario out in my head over and over again. It always ends the same way.

I love Christmas.


No comments: