Sunday, November 4, 2007

Diet Day 14: Feeling Good!

I ate a proper breakfast and I played badminton for about an hour, squash for about 1/2 hour, and around the key on the basketball court after that. Even though I was too busy playing games to prepare my morning snack, I am feeling pretty good. I am going to clean up around the apartment a little bit, and then work out plans for next week regarding the diet and everything else.

I am very aware that I need to excersize more. Aside from the Sunday thing, I tend to walk a lot, with Stella and just to get around, and a friend at work and I walk to the mall and back every Friday (about 20 minute walk each way if we hurry). Still that is not enough. So I need to work in at least one more workout per week. My three night classes are coming to and end and then I should only be in one or two per week after that. I am in meetings one night per week, and I need to bake for Temple Treats once per week but I am convinced that I can fit it in. I will think on it this week and try to work it out.

My one concern is my pets. Stella and the Nellie are home alone all day and when I come home they deserve to be lavished with attention. On the nights that I am in night class or meetings, I know that my boyfriend is with them. Likewise, if he visits friends or goes out for some other reason, I like to stay home with the furballs. If I go work out, though, my boyfriend will definitely want to work out with me. Maybe we can work something out.

No comments: