Friday, November 30, 2007

Diet Day 40: Blah Blah Blah

Not much new to report on the diet front. I am still keepin' on keepin' on. Except I ate sushi last night. Eight pieces plus a handroll, a handful of soy beans and a bit of salad. Honestly, I am trying to downplay it because it is less food than it sounds like...and yet it was more than I have eaten in one sitting in a long time and I was crazy full after I ate all of it so maybe it wasn't less food than it sonds like!

I am at a show all weekend this weekend, plus it is the bf's birthday gathering. A combination that will likely lead to a diet death for the next two days but, ah well, these things happen.

It was so busy this week, I am not at all prepared for my show so I am going to be up very late tonight and very early tomorrow. Hopefully, it will be well worth it.

Wish me luck!

No comments: