Monday, November 19, 2007

Goth Dating Site

I have more than a few single friends who are using online dating and chat sites to meet other (hopefully) single people. These sites have come a long way over the years and I am friends with one married couple who claim to have met online and I am friends with another couple, now engaged, who on a dating site.

The problem with a lot of the dating websites that are out there right now is that they tend to cater only to the mainstream. Other than one site out there that I think caters to dog owners like me that are fanatic about their furry babies, and another site or two that caters specifically to Christians, I have not really heard about any alternative dating sites. Until now.

Darkyria.com is a Gothic dating site that caters to Goths, Vampires, and other interesting people who might not feel comfortable at “mainstream” sites. There are chatrooms, forums and other fun...I mean dark stuff. I know of at least a couple of people who will be interested in this site.

With online dating sites branching out into niche markets like this, you can really see how far the online dating world has come!




No comments: