Monday, November 19, 2007

Diet Day 29: 2 Steps Forward, 1 Step Back

My resolution to be uber healthy last week went really well. I actually saw a dramatic positive change on the scale. Of course this weekend I was at a show, the WHOLE weekend, and I saw a lot of my good deeds come undone. argh. I had to get up so early for the show, on both Saturday and Sunday I ended up eating Tim Horton's breakfast sandwiches for breakfast and two samosas for lunch. I skipped snacks because all of the food at the show, with the exception of samosas, came in dessert form only. I cannot recall what was on the dinner menu on Saturday, if anything, but Sunday was Chinese Food at a restaurant with the family. I tried to order healthy but I have no idea how healthy/unhealthy the sauce that I had on my veggies were or how many calories are in a bubble tea. Ah well....I am probably better off not knowing!

No comments: