Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Diet Day 9 - A good day!

Okay, with the exception of me spending most of my evening yesterday in varying degrees of semi-hungryness, the diet is going good and today so far has been pretty much uneventful. This, I believe is a good sign. Also, I think my wrist is finally going back to normal after my first squash lesson on Sunday. My boyfriend, however, is finally feeling the full effects of his overzealous playday. He is very stiff and grumpy. Of course my inane advice to "just drink more water" is probably not helping to brighten his mood any!

Stella, poor baby, is almost as miserable as the boyfriend. Her ear infection came back on Sunday so she is now on meds again. What is with this dog? This ear infection simply won't stay away! She tries very hard not to scratch her ear when we around so she just keeps wobbling her head back and forth as if she is trying to shake water out. From the looks the cat has been giving her, I can tell my Nellie cat thinks Stella is well on her way to going mental.

The Biggest Loser is on tonight and I am hoping to watch at least a part of it but I have a meeting with a client and I have no idea how long it will run so I am not going to hold my breath. I am sure someone can fill me in!

Wish me luck on having a completely uneventful rest of the day!

No comments: