Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Stop and Smell the Flowers


I know, I know, you don't have to tell me. I have been very remiss in by blogging duties. I am sure both of my readers are wondering what happened to me. Well, unfortunately nothing exciting has happened. I was not kidnapped by gypsies or whisked off to a romantic getaway by a beautiful movie star that I met by chance at Starbucks. The truth is that a couple of my night classes are coming to an end, so I have a lot of stuff due, and I have started to pick up business at Temple Treats. In fact, this time next week, I am going to make announcements on my company blog about exciting (for me, anyway and some of my customers) new developments with Temple Treats.

Stella is happy and healthy. I think she is loving the cooler weather that we have been having. She was sniffing the air like crazy last night. There are still flowers around for her to smell, which is nice. Stella has the odd and cute habit of stopping to smell flowers. Whenever she sees one, she runs over, stuffs her face into the flowers and starts snoting away. She even jumps into flower beds and, instead of digging, simply snorts and sniffs all of the flowers. I wonder if this is a habit unique to her or if there are any other flower sniffing dogs out there. Regardless, I will have to follow in the footsteps of my dog and take some time to stop and smell the flowers (as soon as my classes are over, of course).

No comments: