Saturday, October 6, 2007

Thanksgiving weekend begins

This weekend is going to be a crazy one filled with family and food and booze! It is Thanksgiving!!! Actually, it is Stella's first Thanksgiving but the significance of the weekend will likely be lost on her due to the fact that she is an eight month old puppy dog.

Stella seems to have recovered from her surgery quite nicely. She is laying beside me, happily chewing on her plush squeaky snake toy (not made in China). The poor snake has already lost his pupils, although the eyeballs themselves are still hanging on my about three threds. She is working on the tongue at the moment. It is officially the second sorriest looking snake I have ever seen.

I have a crazy busy day today. I need to bake treats, go shopping with Mark for a new suit, and go to the St. Lawrence Market. Yet here I sit at my laptop writing a pointless blog. Hmm. I need to work on my time management skills. I wonder what time I should pencil that in.

No comments: