Monday, October 22, 2007

From Florida to India, My Aspirations are High

As my boyfriend’s parents start to prepare for their extended holiday in Florida, I am starting to look forward to visiting them this winter. I have never been to Florida and I am really looking forward to it, although I am trying not to get too excited.

I once had the opportunity to spend my holidays in India but the plans fell through just before my friend and I booked our flights to India. I was crushed, so even though Florida is not India and my world would not end if I did not make it out there this year, I still try very hard not to get too worked up about holidays before they happen. If you are reading this, Di, I am still bitter! J

DialAFlight offers some very Cheap flights to India, including Delhi flights, Goa flights, and Bombay flights. Maybe, a few vacations from now, I will be able to finally make my dream flight to India!





No comments: