Thursday, October 18, 2007

SO....angry.....ARGH!

Why is it that when everything takes off professionally, things seem to go to shit in your personal life? Or is this just a ridiculous phenomenom that only I experience. I don't mean to make my blog a personal sounding bored or avenue to vent about the screwiness of the people I deal with on a daily basis, I am simply in the need to yell "GRRRRRR" at the top of my lungs and, seeing as I am at the office right now, that may not be the best of ideas. Instead I will write"GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!" right here.

Oooh that does feel better! Thanks, tiny but loyal reader base! You have been a huge help....unless you are one of the morons I am grrr-ing abou, but I am sure we both know that that is not the case.

No comments: