Monday, October 22, 2007

New Week, New Diet

Well, I have mentioned in more than a few posts that I plan to get healthier (and thinner). A few weeks ago, I decided to cut down on my whining a little bit and take some action. After much (well, some) research I signed up for a diet with a company called JoyZone. I waited a few weeks for my meal book thing to come back to me and on Friday, it arrived. Woohoo!

So, after a weekend of eating things like homemade mac & cheese casserole, Bits & Bites, a Cadbury Fruit & Nut bar, and potato rostie with sour cream from Marchellino's (I know, I know, all very counter productive to my impending weight loss success), I have started my week with this diet. I have a few complaints about it (like a $300 grocery bill for ONE WEEK's worth of groceries!!!!) but I will hold my tongue on most of those little issues for now because it seems to be going pretty well.

I will keep you all posted!

No comments: