Friday, October 19, 2007

Property Taxes, Mortgages, and Other Interesting Stuff

So the elections are over and we are all now waiting to see what is going to happen with the whole property tax issue here in Toronto. I am hearing that our property tax could be doubled and I would be lyin' if I did not say that that concerns me. In fact, saying that I am concerned would be a slight understatement. The boyfriend and I have not even owned our condo for a year yet. That means that we are still in that awkward flat-broke stage that many young couples are in the first year into their mortages. To put it simply, I would not be cool with a ginormous property tax bill right now. I am still trying to figure out my mortgage!



Actually, I think that there is so much info out there about mortgages, and even remortgages. A website, http://www.ukpersonalloanstore.co.uk/, can give a lot of info about mortgages UK, if you are looking.


No comments: