Sunday, July 8, 2007

And Stella Becomes Even More Expensive

We interviewed a dog walker for Stella today. We already have a very good friend of ours who happens to be a volunteer dog trainer come in a few days a week to play with her. I am not so sure that that is enough for Stella, though so we are going to start with the dog walker coming once per week and see how that goes. Maybe we will move it up to two or three days per week eventually but only if it is neccesary. I usually have night school one or two days per week and so the BF and I usually get home early on those days and then he will take her for extra long walks while I am in class. He has realized that the dog is a chick magnet and he loves all of the attention they both get when they are on their walks! Luckily I am not the jealous type. :)

No comments: