Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Free Environmentally Friendly Grocery Bags

Mark and I got the condo assignment again for this weekend which means that we will be giving away free fabric grocery bags on the northwest corner of the St. Lawrence market to help promote a condominium that is being built in the area. Last time we did this we literally gave away thousands of bags to people living and/or shopping in the area.

I love this assignment because I am making people happy by giving away free stuff and helping the environment at the same time! Even Mark enjoys helping out on this one. Plus, I took a look at the model unit for the condo and omg it is really great. When Mark and I are ready to purchase a second property, we will definitely start there.

If you happen to be in the St. Lawrence Market area this weekend, look for the girls surrounded by hordes of people. We will be giving out blue fabric grocery bags!

No comments: