Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Debt Consolidation

One of my very good friends recently found herself in a tough position. Going through a lengthy and pricey divorce, and suddenly a single mother, she was kinda up to her eyeballs in debt. Not wanting to declare bankruptcy, she instead decided to consolidate her debt. debt consolidation has worked well for her so far but as the divorce drags on, she thinks she may have to declare bankruptcy regardless.
Being very close with my friend, I have been with her (or on the phone with her!) every step of the way. I have to say I am surprised at how much good information there is about credit rating issues, debt consolidation, and financial loans there is online. Having all this information right at her fingertips has been a lifesaver for her and her family.




No comments: