Sunday, July 8, 2007

Crazy Day in Toronto

The bf and I sure made the most out of yesterday! We woke up at 6:00am and were handing out fabric shopping bags for the condo promotion by about 8am. We handed out about 3600 by noon. We did some produce shopping at the St. Lawrence Market and then headed back to the condo. We changed, gathered up Stella and all of her toys and travel items, then headed to Mark's parents for Mark's grandmother's (or nanna as the family calls her, that is so cute) birthday. She turned 94. We arrived there for 3:30pm.

The company and dinner was excellent, as usual. Mark's parents always go out of their way to accomodate my vegetarian lifestyle. Mark's uncle's partner was the head pastry chef at The Old Mill before he retired and he makes the most amazing cheesecake and berry sauce, which he serevd yesterday. Unfortunately cheesecake does not like me very much so I could only have a forkful. Oh so yummy!!

We left Mark's parents house at 7:45pm. We fed and dropped off Stella at the condo then left for our friend's house. We arrived there at about 8:45pm. My friend and I drank Shandy's on her balcony while Mark fixed a chair for her.

We finally arrived home at about 1:00am. We played with Stella for just a bit before I promptly passed out by 2:00am! What a fun day!

No comments: