Monday, June 11, 2007

Christmas in June

My last couple posts have been about saving money for (and during) the holidays. As I have stated, I LOVE shopping for presents. I know it is only June but I am already scouting out and making mental notes about what to get for whom.

From my last post we all know that I plan to do most of my holiday shopping online this year and I have already given more than a few suggestions for debt free shopping but what I haven’t talked about yet is online shopping coupons. online shopping coupons are something every online shopper should take advantage of because the savings can really make a difference. This year I plan on taking advantage of a ton of Best Buy coupons. As I mentioned in a previous post, I bought my boyfriend the Xbox 360 last Christmas and now I need to feed his addiction!

Of course what my boyfriend really wants from Best Buy this year is a 42” wall mounted flat screen but that dream is about as realistic as visions sugar plums dancing in his head. Poor guy!


No comments: