Thursday, June 7, 2007

Puppies; Never Let Them See You Cry

I am about to divulge a very embarrassing personal secret about myself. I am one of those types of people who cry over stupid things. Last night I cried because a little kid on American Inventor got shot down by everyone but George Foreman. The little kid started crying and then I started crying, much to Stella's horror and dismay.

Stella had been standing on the other side of the room with a big pink chew toy in her mouth. When I burst into tears, Stella's jaw dropped and the pink toy fell out of her mouth. She stood like that, staring at me with a horrified expression and her mouth hanging open for just a split second before dashing across the room, flying onto the couch and landing squarely on my face. She began frantically gunting and licking at my face like it was her personal mission to remove every last teardrop, not only from my face but also from the face of entire planet. Her reaction was so ridiculous, I of course went from tears to laughter! I guess she has just never seen me cry before, silly dog.

No comments: