Friday, June 8, 2007

Cub Picnic. Yep, this is how I spend my Friday nights now.

Tonight after work, my boyfriend and I are going to my little brother's cub picnic. It is their very last meeting before their summer so even though I will probably be starving to death by 9pm when it is over (kidcentric events tend to have very few vegetarian options), I am going to go. Joe is pretty excited about all of the awards he should be getting.

There is a lot of controversy going on in the States right now about whether or not girls should be allowed in the Scouts. There are already a bunch of girls in Joe's Cub troop and I really don't see what the big deal is. I have even written an article on shy I believe girls should be allowed in the Scouts.

Here is the link: Should girls be allowed in the Boy Scouts? It is by no means a literary masterpiece but I think I make a few solid points

No comments: